Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Fire Fight

There is a picture I found. It is called "Fire Fight". I do not know who did it. It looks OK. I wonder who did it? Do they live here, or another dimension? Were they a pirate in a past life, or this life? Am I being silly? I like to think they are a hockey player from, you know---THAT dimension. What dimension? I cannot say, except that the league they play in is called Major League Hockey. The dimension is similar to ours, except that time is a little different. That is all for now.
Update: the artist has contacted me to claim ownership. He is called Wellington Wolf. I don't know much about him but he seems interesting enough. He says he draws, paints and does videos. More later....

1 comment:

  1. That is my picture. I am called Wellington Wolf.

    ReplyDelete